2 CORINTHIANS 1:8 (NIV Bible)

We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself.
2 Corinthians 1:8 (NIV Bible)

Monday 5 October 2020

I'm Afraid That ...

.. Google/Blogger allows me only partial access to this blog. I can make NEW posts but it informs me that there are no older posts here. Basically, anything I've written previously to today must remain unchanged. 






My opinion on a few things is different now, especially since we are learning how to live with COVID-19. But after surviving six years in a pit of grief I got out because Jesus "directed my paths", just like He promised He would in Proverbs 3:5-6. 


I have discovered my "high places" described of in Habakkuk 3:19 not in spite of the pain, but because of it. I wish there was another way to get there but I just don't think there is a pain-free short cut.


So I must leave all my previous posts UN-updated,  and UNchanged but I am sending you to read a Featured Post at my main, personal blog so you have a better idea where I now stand emotionally, mentally, and spiritually and WHY.


And I will sum up how I am at this moment by telling you that God is forever faithful, loving, AND will soon return for us. (I didn't see this happening quite like this). 🙆🏻‍♀️


We need not despair because the Rapture is so near, but because HE is! And always will be.

 And "joy (STILL) comes in the morning" (mourning)!


Love Laura-Lee




From Laura-Lee Was Here blog

LINK Living on Borrowed Time (Featured Post)


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart


    and lean not on your own understanding;


in all your ways submit to him,


    and he will make your paths straight.." (Proverbs 3:5-6)




"The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places :"  (Habakkuk 3:19)


No comments:

Post a Comment